For your safety and enjoyment, please observe these rules when visiting Scenic Hudson parks:
- Vehicles are permitted only in the designated parking area.
- Stay within the posted property boundaries.
- Be considerate of other park visitors and of adjoining property owners.
- Keep pets leashed at all times and clean up after them (please consult our dog policy).
- Do not remove or destroy plants, wildlife or artifacts (please refer to our geocaching policy).
- Please carry out all trash.
- Stay on marked trails.
Prohibited Activities on all Scenic Hudson Properties:
- Motorized Vehicles (except those covered under Scenic Hudson’s OPDMD policy)
- Motorized Watercraft (except with permit where allowed)
- Campfires or Barbecuing
- Hunting (except with permit where allowed)
- Horseback Riding (except as permitted by easement)
- Dumping and littering
- Feeding wildlife
- Consuming alcohol
- Relic hunting/use of metal detectors
- Playing radios or other sound-transmitting devices
- Deer ticks, which can transmit Lyme disease, are a growing problem in this area. Take precautions and check for ticks after leaving.
- Exercise caution when walking alone.
Thank you for your cooperation.